Premium Level Attendant
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent opening for a Premium Level Attendance to perform the following duties.
- Pre-event suite set up, assuring suites are clean and the lighting and overall ambiance is pleasing.
- Guest relations activities that include greeting and directing guests.
- Verify all guest tickets, assuring the exclusiveness of the premium level seating.
- Ensure there is an effective and efficient response to patron issues & needs.
- Represent the company in a polite and professional manner using proper customer service skills.
- Direct customer service complaints and inquiries to proper manager/supervisor.
- Abide by facility rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Will be required to have open availability to work events on an on-going basis including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Maintains the proper image and generates positive public relations with patrons and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Premium Suite Manager.
Demonstrated ability to read, write, hear, and speak English; clean and neat in appearance, ability to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and holidays; able to stand for long periods; able to walk up and down steep stairs. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for those with disabilities.
Must be 18 years of age and able to pass an acceptable background check.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to stand for 6 - 10 hours.
- Ability to assess situations and exercise decision making authority.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
Applications that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 605-367-7288.