SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent opening for part time facility workers in their Sioux Falls facilities to perform the following duties.
- To set up, align, and strike portable chairs, tables, pipe and drape, staging, and bleachers.
- To sweep, scrub, and mop all floor and bleacher areas.
- To vacuum and shampoo all carpet areas.
- To clean all glass and window areas.
- To clean all restrooms and locker rooms.
- Maintain the outside grounds including lawn care and snow removal. To perform tasks as required by your supervisor or manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be 18 years of age and demonstrate the ability to read, write, hear, and speak English; clean and neat appearance, ability to work flexible hours including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays; able to stand for long periods; able to walk up and down steep stairs and able to life up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 605-367-7288.